The University of Sunderland
L6 – Traditional BA BA (Hons) Community and Youth Work | The University of Sunderland
L6 – Integrated Degree Apprenticeship BA (Hons) Community and Youth Work (Integrated Degree Apprenticeship) | The University of Sunderland
L6 – Traditional BA with an integrated foundation year BA (Hons) Community and Youth Work Studies with Integrated Foundation Year | The University of Sunderland
L7 – MA with a qualifying JNC Youth Work route MA Childhood and Youth Studies | The University of Sunderland
YOUTH WORK CAREER & TRAINING PATHWAY
Youth Work is a fantastic career. You will find Youth Workers supporting young people in a variety of settings and services. The one thing that unites them is the belief and use of the underlying principles and practices of Youth Work.
Once qualified there are lots of opportunities to continue your leaning and career progression.
For more information:
Regional Impact Hub
As part of the North East Youth Alliance, we are relaunching the Regional Impact Hub. The aim of the Regional Impact Hub is the being practitioners and managers together from the youth sector to share how others across the sector measure impact, and how we can collectively showcase the impact of our work to key stakeholders.
27st February 2024
10:00 – 11:00AM
Online : Click link to book on Eventbrite
To book a place or if you have any further questions, please go to Eventbrite and search “North East Youth Alliance” to see our events.
At the launch of the campaign at the NEYA conference, we highlighted our main objectives, which are:
- To grow understanding of the sector
- To increase recruitment & investment
- To encourage new allies to help us grow the movement
Throughout the campaign we will be measuring success via recruitment, media exposure, advocacy and social numbers.
There are some simple ways you can support the campaign.
- Add the #YOTUHSTARTSHERE logo to our email signature (download below)
- Use the hashtag on relevant social posts #YOUTHSTARTSHERE
- Share NEYA posts far and wide
- Help us with YOUR networks – who do you know that can help shine the light on the youth sector? Councillors/MPs, sports people, local celebrities, businesses, lead decision makers (LA’s, councils, community, etc), influences. Email us!
- Capture content – tell us how you are supporting communities ; whether that’s a case study from a young person talking about their youth worker, or an event. Capture it on video/photos and send it to us!
- Help us build the #YOUTHSTARTSHERE brand by posting the logo on your social each month to show your support.
- Join in – we will be planning events, protests, and petitions over the coming year – please sign up and help us turn the volume up about youth work!
If you have any stories, case studies, or ideas you would like to share; please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support